The solutions you need in just one place.
The PDC – Pacific Dental Conference – is one of the largest dental conferences in North America offering a varied and contemporary selection of continuing education programs. With over 200 open sessions and hands-on courses and close to 300 exhibiting companies, we thank you for visiting us at the Vancouver Convention Centre, last week, to meet the solutions you need in just one place for you and your patients.
Our AIC Education Mentors were also at the PDC performing live and presenting their implant cases.
Dr. Jim Yeganegi was at the main stage performing live surgery using our OneGuide System and discussing about Precision/Predictable Implant Placement. The highlights were:
1. what is and its relevance with osteotomy preparation;
2. how to optimize restorative outcomes;
3. how may benefit in immediate extraction and placement cases, and more.
Dr. Jim Grisdale was presenting a Lecture/Hands-on Session about the The Dark Side of Implants: Complications, Diagnosis and Management. And the highlights were:
1. how to identify patients at higher risk for dental implants;
2. diagnose and recognize different implant complications (stripped or fractured screw/implant removal);
3. how to recognize the differences between early and late stage tissue and bone complications, and more.
As one of the fastest growing implant manufacturers in the world, our products are currently being used in over 70 countries. From our digital solutions using the OneGuide System, our K3 Unit Chairs innovative design, to the extensive AIC Education course portfolio.