Meet the next generation of guided surgery. Guided dental surgery is quickly becoming the new standard in dental implant surgery. It allows doctors to plan implants ahead of a surgery date using dental imaging. Hiossen® Implant’ guided dental drilling solutions let doctors visualize and plan implants for a patient’s dental anatomy with a high level of accuracy, even letting them predict the amount of room needed for a crown or other suprastructure after installing the abutment. With Hiossen equipment, you get quality results from a quality product.
ONEGUIDE SURGICAL KIT This keyless guided surgery kit is designed to be as simple and as safe as possible. Featuring several precise drilling tools and guide development, this kit allows for more accurate, efficient and safe surgery with minimal error and drill heating.
- Initial Drills: This is used to make the initial cut into the implant location after Tissue Punch, securing the guide depth for the backward drill. Three are included: the F4.5, F5.0, and F3.5 for soft bone.
- Flattening Drill: This drill enables stable cutting without splattering. The kit includes two kinds: one for under F4.5 and another only for F5.0.
- OneGuide Drill: This taper drill is optimized for the TSIII/IV fixture but can also be used for implants with Ø3.5-5.0 diameters up to 7-13mm in length. Two kinds of tools are included: the F4.5 and the other F5.0.
- Tissue Punch: This tool is only used for tissue cutting.
- Drivers: The kit also includes NoMount and Fixture drivers to be used in combination with the OneGuide.
On top of these components is the essential OneGuide design, developed and printed by Hiossen Implant when a clinician provides a CT scan and Oral model or scan of a patient’s mouth. After confirmation from the clinician, Hiossen Implant 3D-prints the unique guide, along with any other requested materials like abutments and crowns, to the clinician for surgery.
WHY CHOOSE THIS KIT? 1- Drilling steps are shortened dramatically by adopting 122 concepts, using different techniques according to bone density. 2- The One Guide design allows the clinician to implant teeth despite intermaxillary space limitations by including a side open. 3- The guides included in the kit allow clinicians to do precise surgery with unshaken drilling at every step of the drilling process. 4- A side open in the OneGuide drills facilitate a water supply, cooling the contact area to prevent heating at the drill site.
Guided Solutions Benefits:
- Increased safety for patients through improved anatomical visualization and planning.
- Maximized efficiency as doctors can plan and prepare for detailed implant procedures.
- Improved preparation for abutment and suprastructure installations, resulting in improved aesthetics.
>> Learn more about the OneGuide System HERE