No failures, no waiting, no numbness, no pain.
Thanks to its pen-grip, electronic injection, and to the efficiency of DHT Needles, Quicksleeper5 performs all anesthesia techniques with much higher precision and comfort. Replace all your syringes with a highly efficient system. Dental Hi-Tec has over 20 years of experience working with intraosseous anesthesias, synonymous with know-how and reliability. QuickSleeper is the result of continuous relationship with dentists and universities all over the world to provide an effective solution for dental anesthesia.
- By placing the anesthetic product in the centre of the cancellous bone, the effectiveness is far superior to any other anesthesia technique.
- The quantity injected determines the number of teeth anesthetized, the duration and the power of the anesthesia (Just one injection anesthetizes up to 6 teeth).
- Work stress-free, without muscular effort, without twisting needles or injection leaks.
- More comfort for your patients and for you. Adapted to children.
- No additional lingual or palatal injections, even for an extraction.
- Extremely simple, painless and the benefits can be observed immediately.
- Maximum efficiency on mandibular molars.
- No post-operative side effects (PDL pain, necrosis,).
- An electronically controlled injection for maximum comfort.
- 3 injection modes (Slow, Fast, Intraosseous) to perform all types of anesthesia in the best conditions.
- The rotation of the needle enables easy penetration of the cortical plate to simply and quickly access osteocentral anesthesia and all of its advantages.
- The handpiece is manipulated like a pen to perfectly master needle movement.
- The controls are operated through a wireless, battery-free foot pedal for maximum precision and control.
- DHT Needles with their specific patented bevel ensure painless anesthesia of the attached gum and easy cortical perforation.