Fixture issues are another common factor with implants, ranging from bone resorption to implant fracture. The EFR, or Easy Fixture Removal kit enables dental surgeons to remove fixtures without any bone loss. The process is quick and easy, and the kit sports an impressive removal success rate of more than 80%.
EFR RESCUE KIT The EFR or Easy Fixture Removal kit enables dental surgeons to remove fixtures without removing the surrounding bone.
- Remover Screw: This intermediate tool connects to the broken fixture, acting as a prop to help remove the fixture from the bone.
- Screw Driver: This tool connects to the remover screw and is used to fasten the remover screw to the fixture.
- Remover Body: This instrument connects to the remover screw during the removal process.
Torque Extension: This device lengthens the screwdriver or removal body for more complex cases.
- Torque Wrench: The torque wrench tool forces the turning of the removal screw and removal body by pulling the bar.
- Fixture Wrench: This wrench is used to disengage the fixture from the removal tool after the fixture is successfully removed from the bone.
WHY CHOOSE THIS KIT? 1- Fixture can be easily removed in three steps 2- Fixture can be removed without bone loss 3- High removal torque can be applied