This kit is optimized for the tapered fixture, allowing dental surgeons to set bone level implants with 3.5, 4.0, 4.5 and 5.0 implant diameters in as few steps as possible. This means practitioners can benefit from maximal convenience while patients benefit from reduced chair time.
TAPER SURGICAL KIT Optimized for the taper fixture, this kit allows dental surgeons to set 3.5, 4.0, 4.5 and 5.0 implant diameters in as few steps as possible with optimal results.
The taper drill kit comes complete with a complete set of drill heads for implant procedures. Each coated with a proprietary coating, these drills can place between up to 50 implants each.
- Lance Drill: This drill creates a purchase point in hard bone.
- Side-Cutting Drill: This drill allows for the change of the osteotomy site prior to placement.
- Drill Extension: The extension allows the drill to reach more difficult areas.
- Cortical Bone Drills: This bone is designed for hard bone, allowing for implant placement.
- Depth Gauge: The gauge measures osteotomy depth, checking for the stop to ensure proper drill depth.
- Each drill within this system features depth stop for safer, more accurate drilling.
WHY CHOOSE THIS KIT? 1- The kit maximizes drilling power with a unique drill design that skips intermediate drilling, resulting in a smooth yet quick drill process that ends up maximizing bone to implant contact. 2- The kit’s excellent drilling power simultaneously minimizes heating, maintaining a low drill temperature. 3- The shape of the taper drill simultaneously allows it to function as a pilot drill, preventing bouncing during the drilling process.